iridiums are deffo the best spark plugs IMO!!!

depends how big a service you want to do. e.g oil filter spark plug change right up to full cambelt kit new water/oil pumps etc

how much you looking at spending?

Not loads just a uik service tbg cuz cars running nice. but i think i might need to change brake and clutch fluid cus they get heavy somtimes.? any particular ones to use.?

DOT 5.1 Fluid for brakes

10w40 Shell Semi Synthetic 5L (Halfrauds £20)

£5 for a filter off Ebay

£20 odd for some heat range 5 NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

DOT 5.1 Fluid for brakes

10w40 Shell Semi Synthetic 5L (Halfrauds £20)

£5 for a filter off Ebay

£20 odd for some heat range 5 NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

Thanx alot mate. :) is it heat 5 that im after then.?

How about clutch fluid.? and im guessin its very easy to drain all the existing fluids.?

Won't really matter as much on NAs, I used a Blueprint filter on my GT (OEM quality) it can be found on Ebay pretty cheap

As for Clutch fluid, I'm not sure as I've never changed it but brakes are easy to bleed out the old fluid, bleed each wheel a bit until minimum level in reservoir then add the new fluid, bleed again, top up again etc to replace all the fluid with fresh

wouldnt use halfords personally, shite oil as with the castrols.......try a millers or something else 10w 40 i change mine every 10k

BKR5EYA- standard grade NGK for the N/A £9-12 from motor factors

BKR5EIX- Iridums for the N/A ~£22 delivered on ebay (cheapest)

get a fuel filter ADL/genuine

thermostat and antifreeze too toyota red or a decent brand not the carplan el-cheapo rubbish

a magnetic sump plug wouldnt be a bad investment mines picked up a few metal shavings, lets you know whats going on between service intervals

ADL blueprint filters is where its at, wouldn`t worry too much about the fluid leave it till you get some braided lines and invest in other bits

wouldnt use halfords personally, shite oil as with the castrols.......try a millers or something else 10w 40 i change mine every 10k

BKR5EYA- standard grade NGK for the N/A £9-12 from motor factors

BKR5EIX- Iridums for the N/A ~£22 delivered on ebay (cheapest)

get a fuel filter ADL/genuine

thermostat and antifreeze too toyota red or a decent brand not the carplan el-cheapo rubbish

a magnetic sump plug wouldnt be a bad investment mines picked up a few metal shavings, lets you know whats going on between service intervals

ADL blueprint filters is where its at, wouldn`t worry too much about the fluid leave it till you get some braided lines and invest in other bits

oh right cheers guys.! I thought NGK and iridium

plugs are the same.?