just got a Iphone 4 there....info needed

photobucket app

just got that mate

uploading pics to UKSC how do you do that?

when you click on the actual image on photobucket on the iphone it does not have any options to copy the code then to put in UKSC?

be good if UKSC had a programme like facebook does how when you take a pic can easy be uploaded to your profile instead of using photobucket.

on photobucket click the pic u want then in the bottom of the task bar type thing there will be "i" touch it then all the info comes up like img html direct link etc then clik the one u want i.e img then it will say copied then open up uksc and paste job done :)

on photobucket click the pic u want then in the bottom of the task bar type thing there will be "i" touch it then all the info comes up like img html direct link etc then clik the one u want i.e img then it will say copied then open up uksc and paste job done :)

cheers again mate sorted apart from not knowing how to actually paste things theres no paste button now ffs

hahah sooorrry ladddsss never used these beasts beffooore

farrk me sideways this iphone is UNREAL!

first time ever used one tbh and would never go back to any other phone hahaha

the technology is out of this world man !

the apps are awesome

any one reco any mint apps?

Apps have been around for ages :)

Personally I think I am gonna get a HTC, pretty much on par with the Iphone if not better, angry birds is the one though, especially the festive one!!

to paste hold your finger on the screen in a text box for a cupple of secs let go n u wil get select select all paste lol

then if u quickly dubble tap a bubble will appear so u can select text to copy n paste

and if u press the home button n lock at same time u wil take a pic of what ever u have on display it print screens it :)

to paste hold your finger on the screen in a text box for a cupple of secs let go n u wil get select select all paste lol

then if u quickly dubble tap a bubble will appear so u can select text to copy n paste

and if u press the home button n lock at same time u wil take a pic of what ever u have on display it print screens it :p

ahh sorted sweeet man cheeeers :)

Download an app called ringtone designer, you extract a 30 second clip from any of your songs then it gives you instructions on how to set it as your ringtone. Great app IMO

Mate love your work i nearly smashed my phone trying to do this was wrecking my head big time watching Videos on You tube trying to covert to acc the m4r or something like that two sec's boom done with your app Cheers.