Had one of these on an 09 plate same colour too. M sport model also absolutely loved it but missus couldn't get insured so now have an Audi a3 1.9 tdi only £20 a year tax lol!!

Would defo have another bmw, bit pricey tho matey? I paid £20000 it was an 09 had 11000 miles on it and then when I traded it in at Audi they gave me £21k lol win win :)

Have fun driving her and get the 18 inch m sport wheels on there look so much better. I'll try get pics up in abit

i bought mine from a bmw dealership dude. had a look around its not to pricey compared to some of them. i wanted the black 5 spoke alloys but at £3250 i thought id give it a miss

Yeah seen them wheels really nice. Mine was from bm dealership too. They go quite well for a 2.0 litre don't they :)

@ shafcz yes it's a 58 reg I hate it compared to the bm :) but she needed a car guess I'm to soft lol

Yeah seen them wheels really nice. Mine was from bm dealership too. They go quite well for a 2.0 litre don't they ;)

@ shafcz yes it's a 58 reg I hate it compared to the bm :lol: but she needed a car guess I'm to soft lol

yeah goes quite for a 2.0 litre got plenty of torque

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...