Gauge for starlet

Pointless chav rubbish i believe.

Let me warn you now, after searching this site and becoming a part of it, in a few months maybe, you will have the URGE to get all ya bass install out and flog it. Its happen to me :p after i built a custom bass install for the Starlets boot.

Pointless chav rubbish i believe.

well it depends. i guess if he wanted to enter sound offs and stuff its not pointless. just a bit of a conclusion to jump to. the lad wants a db guage so he's a chav?

a simple db gauge is silly, a proper IASCA spec sound pressure meter which is even remotely accurate requires particular conditions, to be in a partular place, and cant just be temporarily mounted in the car.

i've never seen one in a universal 60mm gauge form, it will be a proper external briefcase sized audio processing unit or similar.

well it depends. i guess if he wanted to enter sound offs and stuff its not pointless. just a bit of a conclusion to jump to. the lad wants a db guage so he's a chav?
your boot install didnt make you a chav Idrees mate, i myself plan to put some bass into the car someday, and look at my bro's install, and nither of us our anywhere NEAR bein chavs lol. :p:p

Phil.

Whoops sorry for being a bit of a prick, but our bass install supposebly does make the SR chavvish :p:lol:

I just thought for some reason that it must be one of them dodgy little things like LED's etc :lol:

I quite like the look of them too, but we've got a double Din DVD player so it wont fit in anywhere, unless we rip out the ashtray and cig lighter, then stick this in their place - sounds like a plan :p