Have no idea about organising meets but just proposing having a Kent meet at some point in the next month?

Any ideas for where?

Can only think of Bluewater atm although could find a nice coastal place to go to maybe to get some good photos from it :p

i no its not kent but what bout anyone travelling down to brighton its in the middle ish between guilford and bluewater so could get more people down as both areas could sorta meet in the middle as it were!! and rite on the sea front for some decent piccy's just an idea what ya rekon???????

There's a small gathering tonight at Bluewater i think.... details are on TGTT, it's a nova vs GT meet hahaha.

yeah defo only do it if lot off people can do it should be ok as can get lot off them from guilford way and kent way and even those that are in south london etc so if lotta people are up for it could be a big crowd!!!!!!!

Mike, aint seen you long time :p thought your car was gone??? :p

There's a Ace Cafe meet on the 19th Friday this month guys if anyone's interested.

There's a small gathering tonight at Bluewater i think.... details are on TGTT, it's a nova vs GT meet hahaha.

Mike, aint seen you long time :p thought your car was gone??? :p

There's a Ace Cafe meet on the 19th Friday this month guys if anyone's interested.

hhhhmmm long story shell but its stayin for the time bein!!!!!!!!! yeah saw bout the bluewater meet but weather is pretty crappy today lol!!!!!!!!!!