Hi guys just signed up here will be buying a starlet very soon.

Anything i should look out for when purchasing one ? Im going for a glanza ;)

Decided i want a starlet ages ago but defo going through with it after this happened with my lupo the other day ;)

163904_10150117106110853_519525852_8042099_1725073_n.jpg

166230_176751489026410_100000746794802_414878_3310079_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...5_5262567_n.jpg

Staying away from vws now did love my lupo to bits as it handled well but it not very tunable and bits were expensive to buy.

welcolm dude! unlucky what happened to yi????

All the wheel bolts pulled the thread out through the hub and snapped. I know they werent loose because they would have knocked like hell.

I do drive my cars pretty hard go to track days and do a bit of racing as this isnt the first time its happened to me but it was at lydd in a fiesta not a shoddy lil VW lol

Welcome to UKSC mate.

Check here for some very useful guides to buying and what to look out for: EP91 Wiki

There are also lots of useful tutorials and info here in our Wiki section and also lots of info in our technical forum here.

Hope you find yourself a mint example and enjoy the forum.

Joz

Welcome to UKSC mate.

Check here for some very useful guides to buying and what to look out for: EP91 Wiki

There are also lots of useful tutorials and info here in our Wiki section and also lots of info in our technical forum here.

Hope you find yourself a mint example and enjoy the forum.

Joz

Lol thanks guys yer im big petes mate but tbh hes a nobber ;) thinks vag cars are the best bla bla tbh id rather have an old ford over another vw but rather than sticking to the norm i thought id try jap:) the starlet seems the way to go ;) 150 hp from a 1.3 is nice also means cheaper tax and cheaper insurance being such a small displacement and theirs so much tuning potential also the range of parts seem like much of a higher quality for example if you compare the ta/technix coilovers that are sold to the Vw community compared to the D2 racing coilovers that you guys buy the quality differance is emmense ;)

Thanks for info

Ahhhhh Big Petes Mate! lol

Nice to see you buying a Decent car :ph34r:

Yeah big german pete that talks more shit then the Weather man.. That's constantly slagging off starlets haha!!

Welcome to the club by the way mate! :lol: