haw do you win someone back after going mental and scering them half to deth

right so you just need to get to the bottom of why shes not happy.. if she has a heart at all she deserves you that much... try saying ok i except that you dont want to be with me but at least you can tell me why so i dont make the same mistakes again! that you deservew that much .. then what ever she shouts at you no matter what dont fight back.. take it in go away think about it.. then ask us!

the break up started because she wanted t ogo out with her m8s on new yer and i wanted to spend it together that was 7 days ago nd after 6 days off her being cold i hit the bottle nd ended up smashing a door up

Only thing you can do is leave her alone a little to get her head round things. Also you should obviously do the same.

You have to make her know you're sorry and it was a total freak occurance although since you've been together for so long she should know it was, but don't bombard her to much, but make sure she keeps it in mind if you get me.

Sometimes things don't work out though, I know it's hard as we've all been there. If that is the case the sooner you come to terms with it the better. Don't want to sound negative but you have to consider the possibility, as only she can forgive you and sometimes no matter what you do it might not change things, but you have to at least try and win her back.

i no im alredy prepd for the worse i no what i did was rong it was built up tenshion nd the drink let it out i no i scerd her but I've promisd id never scer her agen and she noes id never hurt her

exactly mate was with my girl 4 & 1/2years and broke up last year it killed me i was in depression the whack ,went through 3-4 other relationships but cudnt get them to work because i cudnt move on and in november she found me again and we decided to giv it another go, basicaly mate jus dont look back keep moving forward

i took the break up on the chin after 2 months as i knew we had to move on sumthings jus arent ment to be but if she loves u she wil get u back

also if your gona enjoy the free lifestyle for a few munth dont go blowing it because the chance to try again maybe round the corner so do go too wild.

@ Micky - nah man, i just try to do for folks on here what i'd hope they'd do for me if the shoe was on the other foot. breakups f**kin SUUUUUUUUUUCK and i hate to see anyone, let alone a member of our UKSC family, going through a rough time.

Jeppo, my thoughts are with u dude, i hope today is a better day for you man.

Phil.

Guest cheshireglanza

jeppo i no how it feels dude has im now single after 2 years off been with some one,when i posted it up on fb members off here were there to cheer me up and not to forget the phone sex markoos had with me last night :lol:

yeh things feel a lil beter evan tho shes not yet changed her mined if she dont change her mined well thats her loss because id say im a catch nd im giving her time to come to her senses but slowley feeling more and more like thers plenty more fish

went to her nannas with her nan asked what id dun to my arm so we spoke about it nd she just made herself look like an absaute heartles fuck infront of the 1 bit of dicent family she has lol

Time is the best healer mate :lol:

Sorry to hear about it but break up happens, as they say all good things come to and end and everything happens for a reason, just need to concentrate on the future now and the next bitch your gonna plough :o