haw do you win someone back after going mental and scering them half to deth

been having relationship problems to cut a long story short she dumped me after 5 yers we live togetehr (morgage) i want her back beged her for days but she been cold. after sum vody i went mad and punched a door to bits whil she was in the room it was shuting off

any advice i no ive been a dick but the tenshions been bilding for days nd whil shes out with m8s im at home wishing i cud have her back

Her having her mates around wont help really.......when a 3rd person gets involved it goes belly up

they will just take her out and try get her mind off stuff may even bad mouth you to try and put her off you n get her to move on because they dont want to see her upset etc etc

it hurts, so lets not pretend it doesnt........are you friends with any of her mate? just speak to one of them and see if they can talk to her?

avoid the booze it will only make stuff worse and bring out the worse in you.....wont win you any browny points with her nor her mates

i no the drink was a bad ideal (half botle of absalute) seemed liek a good idea at the time done evan no y i fliped out ben trying to fix things for days ns shes been cold all i remebr is her going to sleep in back room and me punching thru the door spent an houre taking to her sis who seems to understand aswel as her mam for a while all i can do is hope they dont stop her taking me back life is shit at the min :ph34r: and to top it all off im guna have an arm like the elafant man

you`ve spoken to the right people imo hopefully they will fight your corner....she may just be letting you sweat it out for however long

i wouldnt bombard her with texts/calls just every now and then and see how it goes

try and keep busy, fix what youve broken around the house clean up.....do your normal stuff shell be back!

you dont no kelly shes very cosed off i think thats whats making this so hard for me that while im upset she seems to be not ared altho i can tell she is but shes just holding it back nd its making me hurt more

i no she is but shes just been so cold bout it shes a very subern person nd me smashing the house ups only guna make things worse wil just have to hope things work out in my faver

best advice mate well for a start stay of the voddy for a bit. you need to keep a straight head.

best thing to do is wait it out for a few days, let her do some thinking and if its meant to be she wil realise. just hope her mates like you a lot lol cause 90% of the time they always listen to their mates unfortunatly lol

my only word of oadvice is communication.

you both have to learn to sit down and discuss whats bothering u without it escalating into an argument, criticism doesnt HAVE to be a negatove thing.

i hope u can work things out man. it is possible she's letting u stew.

i wont tell u to stay off the drink, that would be hypocrytical of me, all i would say is that if its making u smash shit, maybe it aint the best idea. we all deal with things in our own way tho.

Phil.

thanks for the advice lads im guna stop drinking i dont drink much anyway i hope we can work it out shes told me to give her space so im rele guna tri to leve her for abit as hard as it is

^^^that is harder to do than people think.

my advice is to try to do as she asks and in the mean time, quietly show her that your working to improve your behaviours. maybe cut back the drinking, fix up what ever u smashed, maybe fix some of the things around the place that u have been promising to do for ages but never done, give the place a good spruce, make it so that she wants to come back, back to an improved relationship environment if that makes sense. what she probably doesnt want is to right back to the way things were which is what caused the split and arguments in the first place.

some thoughts based on personal stuff dude. by no means gospel.

Phil.

i think u heard all you needed mate my partner is stubern she dont show no feelings

and behind my back shes cryin and loves me so same sort of thing

you will end up back together mate hopfully anyway fingers crossed

cheer up mate and while at home on your own keep your mind busy so you dont think about it as much xbox good films ect

dont think any of us are any different dude.

its no secret I've turned to the bottle this past yr, simply because it helps numb the pain, and it helps to replace one pain with another. each shot is a pain that distracts from the other. none of us would judge u on here dude, least of all me. The collection of empty Jim Beam bottles in my room is a testament to this. we all deal with things in our own way. fairly sure i was mangled every day at JAE!

i really hope u can work things out man, and if not, u know u can talk it out on UKSC! we'll be here dude! anytime!

Phil.

^^^You have got to be the soundest man on this planet, everytime someone is down on here or has something bad happen in the life you are always willing to go out your own way to try and help the best you can..its nice to know there is people like that in the world :ph34r:

Anyways liam you know where i live buddy pop round for a chat anytime bud :lol:

once we got our minds set on something thats it......

try giving her some space to realise she misses you.. wat ever's happend shes bound to say its all your fault so you gota make the right promises to her sweet talk her !

good luck!

Keep us updated!

:ph34r:

defo stay off the drink... go for a walk anythin but the drink

Ive had exactly the same my friend although im 110% not proud of it and would never do it again!!

We had an argument over a pack of fags so i was drunk and did my actions befor thinking and pushed her down like 3-4 steps and threw the fags and hit her in the head!

And yes i spent the next week grovelling on all 4's lol

You should be ok! They normally come round!