well got cheshires roll cage off him but fancy painting it a diff colour its currently this colour

010-2.jpg

my recaros are blue and theres a few blue bits on the car like wheel nuts stickers grill so am thinking of sticking with blue for the cage. while i was in garage today the sprayer was wondering around bored got chatting and he said he would spray and laquer it any colour he had left over from past jobs for £40. had a look in his paint cupboard and found the left over paint for when he done a wing on my crx for me so am pretty tempted by that its a nice blue and like the fact its like having a lil bit of ma old car in this ha :ph34r: what u guys think of this blue? and other sujestions he had a pink that was almost bang on cruise pink but am not that brave ha :lol:

crx2.jpg

crx5.jpg

not my private plate by the way :) was owners before me

jealous!! i love that cage. that is quite a nice blue :ph34r:. and it would bring back memories from the crx.

if u fancy something different. id suggest a bright orange. only because i love orange of course :lol:

haha good man. was it a nice orange though? hmmmmmm :ph34r:

nah i wasnt keen when he said orange i pictured a nice bright 1 but it seemed a dead kinda dark n dirty orange lol

think the crx blues gonna be winner more i think about it more i like the idea lol

nah i wasnt keen when he said orange i pictured a nice bright 1 but it seemed a dead kinda dark n dirty orange lol

think the crx blues gonna be winner more i think about it more i like the idea lol

only orange possible is a bright luminous one. thats out of the question now

sooo...... crx blue FTW :ph34r:

enlighten me please rob? ha. because i want too have my cage painted too. even though its only a 6 point cage.

i have a 4 point cusco back seat friendly cage that will be off to be powder coated after pay day nice bright orange along with my arb's too!! cant wait :ph34r:

i have a 4 point cusco back seat friendly cage that will be off to be powder coated after pay day nice bright orange along with my arb's too!! cant wait :thumbsup:

yeah mines is the 6 point dash dodger also back seat friendly. ooohhh jealous! think i may leave it black then. :p