UPDATE!!!. 30TH JANUARY 2011. UPDATE!!!

Just a quick update of my goings on today :lol:

Went down to see the MainManBirdPooDan and sort my ride height out a lil bit more and help him out with his new booooolers :p

Bearwork.jpg

My coilovers were grafted with general crap off these great British roads so I gave them a good going over with a wire brush to get the worst of the muck off.

bearwork2.jpg

These are also the only two pictures I have featuring my new EBC discs and green stuff pads which I added to my mowterr just before christmas lol

bearwork3.jpg

As you can see by the rather swanky mug and my right hand in the top left corner, this was where I was stood admiring what I'd done so far whilst worrying about if I'd gone a bit too buck wild with the lowering and gone too low... But unfortunately thats all I've got picture wise so far. I'll have to get some more pictures up tomorrow of her current stance :D

BearG.jpg

Peace!

UPDATE 2!!! 14th JANUARY 2011. UPDATE 2!!!

Here are a few pictures I've just taken on my drive of my Glanza's current stance :D It's just been cleaned, however I couldnt wax it n polish due to it raining :D

These arent the best pictures and in my opinion they don't do it justice but they give you all a rough idea.

001.jpg

The splitter is the same height as a packet of cigs off the floor :D

002.jpg

003.jpg

Let me know what you think folks! :D

I'm gonna have to get some better pictures up man! Not to blow my own trumpet and inflate my own ego but it looks so much better in real life than on these photos lol

lovely looking car mate looks nice and clean love white on white!!

also sell me your wheels i want them so bad!!!

Yeah man well i plan on giving mine a bloody good clean tommorow (or today) only managed to get rachels done today and then all my interior is spick and span now! :D

Got some annoying little problesm sorted too and more stickers have been applied :D

Goood good! Did you use my sticker sticking methods again? lol