what to do with the back lights

For the rear, get the Reflet clusters which are available from Toyota. An excellent upgrade from the standard lenses!!

The rear lenses are cheap, approx £26 a side. Takes slight modification for them to fit in place of your existing lenses.

The item number for the rear lenses:

81551-10360

81561-10340

Item number for indicator lenses:

Front Right Clear lens T81511-10290 £4.43 + VAT

Front Left Clear lens T81521-10270 £4.43 + VAT

Some pics to give you a little taste:

DSC01321.jpg

23122006256.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

I remember the last time someone joined and asked where to get lexus lights....i dont think that person has been back since!!!! i'll recite wot Geo and i said last time tho, a VERY well made set could have the potential to look ok, but the cheap nasty tacky tinfoil silver jobs floatin about out there are plain wrong.

Personally i reckon a set of black lexus lights similar to wot my bro has on his car would look quite cool dependin on the colour of the starlet.

In short, there are no lexus lights available for the starlet mate, no one had actually pointed that out.

Phil.

Not even drill holes! P*ss easy, trust me. You just need to flatten a few screw holes by melting them with a cig lighter. Much easier when you look at them in real. I'll do a 'How to' when I fit my cousins for him, on Sunday!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...