Dan's Starlet EP91

It's been a hell of a long time since i lasted posted but for now i've decided to keep it and tidy it up. Hopefully I will be getting it back on the road around easter as i had quite a decent looking insurance quote the other day. As I've been at uni for the past 6 months I've been unable to do any work on the car except for buying and fitting a blitz panel filter. During my free time (lots of it) I have still been paying close attention to the forum and now have a pretty good idea of what I want to do to the car on my some what limited current budget. I will be starting the majority of the work when I move into my new student house in July and get a new job down in Bristol!

Here's a sneak peak,

DSC05453.jpg

I will unpack them and give them a good clean along with the car tomorrow!

DSC05505.jpg

I got myself a set of speedline alloys for a tidy bargain off ebay! They will need a complete refurbishment which I will start in a month or two when my uni course finishes for the year. It's going to be a good summer spending most of my time either earning money or working on the car.

I aim to refurb the alloys ( need to decide on a colour), extending the front bumper similar to Rob Bower's, lowering the car all round and finally prepping the car for a full re-spray as the paint condition is less than ideal.

They are such nice rims, maybe I should of got an SR to start with but I enjoy spending the time working on it for the moment. Will hopefully have it the way i want it to look by the end of the summer. Will deffo be going to the shows coming up!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...