haha nah got nothing against them, just my bro and my mate have 1 and they both want my starlet :lol: but they cant have it, the brothers getting 1 when his insurance on the civic runs out, it was recently in jap performance i think it was :/

haha nah got nothing against them, just my bro and my mate have 1 and they both want my starlet :lol: but they cant have it, the brothers getting 1 when his insurance on the civic runs out, it was recently in jap performance i think it was :/

Lol, theyre a totally different car to the starlet anyway. I had an ej9 before but would be going for ek4 this time. Just depends on whether or not this starlet sells before I get to it, insurance is all ready, money, ride down.

Day

Hoping to Jason, going down on saturday, cant wait tbh, if it sells before then never mind, just gotta wait and see:)

Day

yeah mate id go for it!!really clean and not modded so go base to start on!!!goodluck bud hope ya get it!! :lol: