Removal of clocks

Annoyingly the bulb behind my fuel gauge has gone and need to replace. im presuming i need to remove the clocks to get to this, but any tips how to remove without marking/ruining them?? or anyone know any shortcuts??

Thanks

Annoyingly the bulb behind my fuel gauge has gone and need to replace. im presuming i need to remove the clocks to get to this, but any tips how to remove without marking/ruining them?? or anyone know any shortcuts??

Thanks

Simple case of removing the screws, gentley removing the surround where it clips in, unscrew the clockset, disconnect any plugs. swap all your bulbs for pwetty LED's lol:D

Day

Simple case of removing the screws, gentley removing the surround where it clips in, unscrew the clockset, disconnect any plugs. swap all your bulbs for pwetty LED's lol:D

Day

sounds like a piece of cake, even for a girl lol :lol:

Wont be too bad for a girl with little hands :lol: lol

Yea theres just two screws holding the binacle surround in, remove that then to expose the screws holding the clocks in, think there are 3 and pull the cluster towards you to get down behind it, you will see 3 plugs at the top, just unclip them and then the speedo cable, that can be a pain but im sure you turn it like 90 degrees anticlockwise and then they should come out.

this is actualy a bitch of a job and not that easy if you dont uncscrew the speedo cable from the gearbox,

that will give you sufficient length onht cable to pull the cluster out,

not doing this could add to loads of time swearing trying to get the other end of the cable off the binacle.

this is actualy a bitch of a job and not that easy if you dont uncscrew the speedo cable from the gearbox,

that will give you sufficient length onht cable to pull the cluster out,

not doing this could add to loads of time swearing trying to get the other end of the cable off the binacle.

thanks for the handy tip