Half Size Aircon rad

i have a ep91 glanza

i want to relocate the air filter to the front bumper, but i really dont want to loose aircon.

ive read loads of threads saying it cant be done, but i was thinking...

if i was to replace the aircon rad with a half size rad, would this work?

any experts got any ideas? or ideas of what i would need in the way of tubing and fans. or would standard rad hoses and fan fit?

also what rad to go for? civic rad?

Thanks

yea i imagine it would be alot of pain in the ass work so just depends how much u want your a/c have herd of somepeople relocating filter down by the fog light never looked in to it myself. however seems like a pretty long route.

just mesh it :p

yeah, having an air filter near your fog light isnt the best place, might suck up some water or something :\ a fine mesh is probably safer.

just plug in a mini fridge into the cigaret lighter and open the door when you want some cool air :p

yeah, having an air filter near your fog light isnt the best place, might suck up some water or something :\ a fine mesh is probably safer.

just plug in a mini fridge into the cigaret lighter and open the door when you want some cool air :p

just move to scotland and put the window down we got plenty of ice cold air had 8 cars all had a/c and dont think ive ever used it once lol