Just when I've been reading the last few sig request threads I thought I'd post up a couple of my past signature and avatar efforts for your perousal:

My Current Sig: Fancied a desaturated background to highlight the annodised rims and it's the first sig to point out my GReddy FMIC

greysigukscix6.jpg

My previous sig: As I put a few more performance goodies on I thought I'd advertise the fact

newsigv2eh7.jpg

Another earlier sig:I thought I'd use my sig to advertise stuff... but since I generally horde the stuff I take off I decided to change my sig :p

signaturev22lo.jpg

A couple of other attempts: They didn't really work out and looked cluttered :p

newsigoa6.jpg

newsigbv3.jpg

This one I never really liked... plain as

sigv3rv3.jpg

A very early sig: This was when I had just seen my car for sale in the importers

huntingsig1io.jpg

My First sig: An old'y but a good'y -- used Wullies car for the base of this sig as it was my ideal car! As you can see I had some plans for it back then, some of which are still very relevant!

signature.jpg

And since someone pointed out my new Avatar... I present to you, stubby Glanza! :p :P

stubbyglanzabl5.jpg

=============================================================================

Just a note to people, I'm usually happy to make sig's and avatar's for people, I've done it many times before, but I have to admit I can't always do it, sometimes the pics people provid just don't lend themselves very well to the format I use for my sig's. So if I haven't at least tried one for you... that'll prob be why :p

You'll notice a re-curring theme with them all... bloody black and red :p Can't get away from it!

You can sometimes see imperfections in them that I can't see because the Gamma on this monitor is a bit buggered up. I notice it when I'm on my bro's laptop though.