do anybody else's.....

headlights or one of your headlights fill with water as mine does and i cant see why or how its got in there and rich doesnt seem to understand why its happend as it was brand new when he put it on, just a general question to see if any one else has had this problem as it absolutely destroyed my bulb smashing it to pieces, and if any ones got a drivers headlight please throw it my way

Right i have a little light dilemma myself so i thought i would post it in this thread :p

I broke one of the brakets on my Crystal lights and really dont fancy forking out over £90 for a new one!!!

So i was wondering could i use the housing off a normal headlight and put the crystal light n lense in it??? Would save me alot of dollar!!!!

Cheers

thats £50 squid i dont have :lol: i do need oen really bad because the waters just fucked the shiny bit up and its really dull

Same thing happened to mine but it was like it when i bought it....used it as an excuse to by Crystal units :huh: