who uses prosport gauges?

Oil temp is the one you want if you are doing track days,

Water, Oil temp, Oil pressure, Boost (obviously) and Wideband....that would be my preference

Exactly what I would have :D

you got a water one standard haven't you on your dash? what's the wideband one do?

Trust me, when your flat out you dont notice the water temp needle, I have had mine right off the scale without even realising, so an aftermarket gauge that beeps to warn you is a good upgrade :D

Are these the ones that do the nice little sequence when turned on and off, or is that a specific series of Prosport's? Really want oil pressue and temp to go with my blue wideband.

im not sure lol theres so many different series of prosport gauges theres the warning one the sequence ones the ones that change 7 colours etc its just at around 30-50 quid a gauge they do look sweet plus i want all the gauges the same

lew what ya got how much

well the guy has got back to me and apparently he is that lbperformance its there ebay shop so i asked him bout a deal on 5 matching gauges so hopefully he will be like yeah £150 delivered n ill be like sweet lets deal