Tdo4 Gt Or Glanza Near Maidstone? Advice on going TDO4

Hi people im thinking about td04 im not to sure and not convinced as of yet but i was wondering if anyone is near to maidstone and could take me out for spin in theirs (me as passenger of course). Im undecided at the moment on what i want to do in the future with the car either go hybrid ct9 or go all out and go td04. If anyone could take me for spin it would be much appreciated i would like to get an idea what a 250bhp glanza or gt is like on the road.

Is anyone running ARC TMIC with td04 ? i really like having a top mount but maybe i will have to convert.

by the way if i do go td04 i will have some goods parts for sale in the future inc JAM ECU, Zisco mani, J performance decat, oem ct9 in great condition, mm front air filter etc. I made 190bhp on this at 0.9 bar. Not for sale yet or anytime soon just want some help on making my mind up. If this does take place it will be around may or june time this year, as I have car insurance mot and a wopping great overdraft thanks to the doctors that fucked my toe up and my work not paying me for 2 1/2 months.

Thanks

max

Im one of starletsportif's friends i have a Fully Forged Td04 ep82

You should come over ashford bud!

Only running 0.9 bar though but still kicks ass!!

yeah mate ill be up for that are you guys about in your cars much then when do you lot go over ashford?

might have to have it off you, not sure when though, bit tight for dollar this month, give me a text if you do Jono,

also Max, if you do come down, its the carp ark right on the main road, between the bowling allet and train station, shouldn't miss it? ^_^

cool sounds good do you guys ever go to medstone meets? im well up for coming over ashford way though, not to sure on tonight but if im out in the car ill pop over ill have to get one of you guys numbers or sanc via pm to arrange it