UKSC Japfest Shootout May 2011

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il ask for time before or after that then or try get it at the same time for the rest of the guys

Infact TO ALL ON TRACK!!!!!!!!!

What times does everyone want this session to be. please let me know if anyone has any preference?

1) LukEP

2) Georgie

3) Ianrayner

4) Ryan Lang

5) Enzo

6) Sparky

7) Shorty

8) Ollie MX5

Its a small track but ok,lets give it a try...i'll book the track time but i'm not sure if my green starbo will be ready by then,might put the Pulsar instead if starbo cant make it :thumbsup: will that be alright?

PAID..... :thumbsup:

What about the other bookings, stand tickets etc....when is this due? Last date?

Ok list updated mate thanks

also 1st march for tickets mate

all show info is here for peoples reference

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=37874

1) LukEP

2) Georgie

3) Ianrayner

4) Ryan Lang

5) Enzo

6) Sparky

7) Shorty

8) Ollie MX5

9) TRD

bring the pulsar!!! love pulsar's, love zooming past them more though :):thumbsup:

Zooming this one wont be easy mate, lightweight edition,boosted to match 420 brakehorse under constant optimum race, nismo race diffs,LSD Quaife gearbox, tein super street coilovers, etc etc list goes over 2 pages...striped and prepped for track use only:) One of my favourite toys to be honest. Pray that the starbo isnt ready then you'll see it. :)

Defo bring the pulsar, my v aint shy either :D that said I will be behaving as I need to sell or brake the v to help raise the house deposit next year so don't want to stack her lol

Lol, I'll redline mine all the way and make sure the brakes fire up red at the end of the track session. Should be fun. Catch you there lads. I love when the big Garett kicks in :p

9.36 is the only time i can get us on for is that going to be a problem?

No man, its too early...Cause loads of members wanna watch this lap and most coming from far. I'll be home by 4 am, working...Anything by 11 am

Right Guys i can only apologise for this I've had a right polava over the last few days with this

I've now booked track time, unfortunatly we cant all go together but we can have 2 groups of 5 and 4 so no ones on there own

Track time has rocketed off the shelf this year way sooner than any other year so absolutely nothings left, I've spoke to the organisers for many minutes and the best i could do was as follows

1) 4x sessions at 9.36am

2) 5x sessions at 16.12pm

As i said this is the best i could do

briefing times are as follows

1) 8.40 for 9.36 session

2) 14.30 for 16.12 session

Lessons have been learned by this for Japfest 2 as the organisers have said we have to be quick so for Japfest 2 il be booking track sessions AS SOON as i recieve money from members

So what i need now is a list of people who want to go on at certain times please. those who get the early session il be at the meet point very early to hand your tickets out so you can get there first and to your briefing session

9.36 track session

1)

2)

3)

4)

16.12 Track session

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)