UKSC Japfest Shootout May 2011

Right guys a lot of you have liked the idea of doing a Starlet only track session for japfest

I've got the OK to do it now so we can have all starlets on track at the same time.

Track prices are £35 per session.

get your names down below if your interested. Payments for track will need to be in pretty quickly as they go like hot cakes. so il be taking payments from now and will be booking track time Mid february so we'll say deadline for track payments will be 17th February, 2011

All payments to be made to ukscevents@yahoo.com Please state your username when paying and if not paying by Gift then remember to add 4% paypal fees please :)

Oh and dont forget £17 for your stand ticket

thanks guys this will be so good to see :)

steve

TRACK PAYMENTS SO FAR

1) LukEP

2) Georgie

3) Ianrayner

4) Ryan Lang

5) Enzo

6) Sparky

7) Shorty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont quote me on that mate as i said i spoke to the assistant not the organiser so it might not be like that

if we can get everyone interested names down and we get say 12 il see if we can just all go on a normal track session all together and just have a few non starlets going round with us :)

Dibs on passenger ride matt?

depends if whoever im taking with me wants to dude which may be glover!

if that is the case then u can come wimme at japfest 2.... or wenever...

if im on my own tho.. yes u can... ull need a helmet tho :)

why dont u just go on in yo0ur own car :s

1) georgie

2)Cheshireglanza

3)taggy

4)ollie454

5) Socks

6) ryan lang

7) ep_brad

8) lukEp

9) Sparkdog

10) shorty

Im well up for this ^_^ still want to do the other session too though, hopin to upset some big boys in the mixed sesions