car racing helmet?

hey people... planning on doin some track time this year...

not planning on going mental, but never been on track before and its somthing i want to exprience i think :)

so im in the market for a helmet, however the main reason for posting is... i have a monster of a head! its huge!

beachball head was a common nickname at skool lol. well im 6ft6 and im big full stop but hats etc r sumthing that never seem to fit me lol...

so any companies take make helmets.... or any ranges or types of helmets to fit my massive head is wat i need....

any help on this one would be brilliant! :)

Matt xx

Your best bet matt is to just go to a local motorbike showroom as they always have a massive range of helmets all different sizes, youll just have to try some on and see what size you are then you can go from there.

Surely it cant be that big to not fit into the biggest size helmet.................. cant it?? :):)

Your best bet matt is to just go to a local motorbike showroom as they always have a massive range of helmets all different sizes, youll just have to try some on and see what size you are then you can go from there.

Surely it cant be that big to not fit into the biggest size helmet.................. cant it?? :):)

i havent tried any at all yet, but all the hats i buy r too small... so im guessing helmets will be same... :)

just put condom on your head should be safe

obv didnt save you did it :):)