Anyone had any bits from these guys before?

Would you recommend them?

Thinking of buying suspension parts like Cusco and Carbing but didnt know if there was any better places to get them or buy them and wait 4-12 weeks for delivery! But i suppose to get the good parts you have to pay the price :/

Cheers

yer me to! They have some quality bits on there! BUT the shipping comes at a cost and a time scale and i dont know if im going to get stung with import tax when it gets to my front door!

Help please guys for the both of us lol!

The times scale isn't bad at all I ordered and Rsr panhard rod and it came in a week an a half. Delivery and import tax are the killer though

Did you have to pay import tax? or was it included in the price?

RHDJapan recommend I buys from them. Most part I have from them.

Did you have to pay import tax? or was it included in the price?

in my case the whole time I have to pay import tax I do not know how it is in England.

i ordered bits off them n they were wkd u pay a load on postage n handleing bu they always let u no whats happning with your order n wen it arrives u dont get stung with import tax cuz its covered in the price of shipping n handleing any way

takes a lil while bu so worth it wen they arrive plus i got freebies witch is always nice lmao :p

couldnt fault them thought will be using them again ^_^

Wardy mate i just bought a ep82 field extension harness and i could not find anyone that could do one for £80! Really Cheap Although P+P was £20...

I agree there some juicy bits on there but i had to come off it befor i bought anything else!!

FedEx Delivery 4-7 Days! Seems Really quite reasonable to me considering milages!

I can say that RHD are amazing,

I want to go to their warehouse and raid it!

I have bought lots from them (Cruise gearknob, Radcap, Bride rail) and aload of other bits and can say that they always keep you up to date, Postage is nice and quick and if you get small parts i.e the gearknob and rad cap i didnt get charged any import or anything!

Fully recommend them