Ok, so the bonnet is gonna cost £150 quid to repair, and the sad thing is it could happen two mins after i get it fixed again!!!! So my dad was wonderin if there were ever bonnet mounted rally style spot lights made for the ep91, similar to the Carlos Sainz car in the For Sale section?????. It would cover the dent but i'm not really sure it would look that good, probably kinda out of place and daft lookin. Just wondering guys, any pics would be cool...if they exist!!! :lol::lol:

Phil.

i have seen them on some jap91's.but wouldent have a clue where to look in japan for the

if you were resorceful enuf you could always make them from scrach.

il try and source some pics for you

150nicker seams expensive to get it fixed to me.

Thats wot i thought lobo. Cheers guys, hope u's find some pics, would at least be interesting for all to see. £150 was the quote Geo caoz he said the whole bonnet ould need resprayed, which involves cleanin spray guns, runnin the oven and mixin the metallic paint!!! Its really ballsed up my plans fo the car!!! It was a freak accident that i now have to shell out for, unbelievable!

Phil.