What else to break 200bhp

Tbh guys this gone off topic by a long way i just asked if he had fort goin hybrid. cuz imo td04 is laggy. then all the coments come. like i said earlyer if every 1 done the same thing how borin would the ep scene be? all depends what u want. that what i love bout this club not every car has same set.

Am i right in saying to run a TD04 I have to buy a new ecu?

OR you can do a cheaper option and get an adaptor plate for the CT9 manifold and bolt on a td04 turbo, that way you dont have to fork out for a new manifold or anything of the likes.

I happen to have an adaptor plate for sale ;)

Am i right in saying to run a TD04 I have to buy a new ecu?

No you dont but as Id has mentioned there are some thing you will have to uprate if you up the boost such as the RRFPR with an FCD or a plug and play ECU or a piggyback.

well i have got a a SARD RRFPR and a Greddy FCD fitted already, so can i just stick a tdo4 on and get it rolling roaded to 200bhp running lower boost, this will be using the stock injectors also. At least i have the option to get more power in the future then.

What safe bhp can you run without going forged?

No you dont but as Id has mentioned there are some thing you will have to uprate if you up the boost such as the RRFPR with an FCD or a plug and play ECU or a piggyback.

That is sweet news, well in that case I have got two spare mint CT9a turbos for sale, excellent condition and no play what so ever.

What RPM do they spool up compared to a ct9?

In that case you can pretty much bolt on the td04 and boost away!

IIRC 1 bar on a td04 will get you the 200hp or over that you are after and there is no exact figure but peeps usually run about 220bhp.

IMO use a ct9 hybrid. A td04 would be too laggy for a track car. That's why most race cars are highly tuned n/as.

Look at the jam glanza that had a high flow ct9 on a 5e and it was the fastest in it's class and one of the fastest around the japanese track begging with a t. ( can't even pronounce it so fuck trying to spell it.

uprated fuel pump would be a good idea no matter what way you go dude. if i was you id try and get a ride in a hybrid powered starlet and a ride in a td04, if yours is primaraly a track car spool, and response are important and nothing is better than trying each and seeing what you are happy with.

Yes i already have an uprated Walbro fuel pump :)

Jeeez so i got half the club telling me the TD04 is to laggy for track use and then the other half saying its not! I am none the wiser at the moment lol

One problem i did have though on track was that although it was bloody rapid, i could have done with some more beans in the straights.

If i just keep it above 4000rpm surely this wil solve thr problem of spool up time, who drives with low revs on track??

what you need is Flux Capacitor!... that and 1.21 gigawatts, soon as you hit 88mph nobody got shit on you :) forget all these hybrids and td04's ;)