Who is this on track at Japfest?

My mate has been taking the piss out of me because i keep refering to my "nemesis" every time on on track, i think hes in the club but his starlet is clearly quicker than mine in the straight and my mate has been winding me up as im always on about it.

This is me in the first vid, his car is the white one in front, this is a good vid of me not trying not to let some grandad past in his family wagon lol! bloody ct9 didnt have enought power in the straight!

You can see my nemesis clearly in this vid though, who is he on the club? I want to ask what hes running.

hes in the white starlet with red lipped wheels, bloody awsome quick that thing is ;)

oh the vid is shot by a random guy, was well funny when i found it! PESKY TOYOTAS HA HA

Yeah his cars like a rocket, im defo gonna be up for chasing him this year!!

Luv that guys comments

The White gt is mikey b on tgtt he will be running some nice power next year roll caged and seam welded it a very nice car and his now got my turbo kit

And it was running a td04

Holy shit hes done alot more work on it since i last seen him!! Looks like im definetly gonna have to put a TD04 in then if i stand any chance of whoppin him lol.

Good effort though, love the white painted interior :)

im considering it but never done tracking so not sure whether to put my baby on!