Which short shifter is shortest?

Right then guys just though this might help peolpe looking in to short shifters if we can put this together!!

I measured the throw between neutral 3rd and 4th. I measured from a constant no moving object (ie the stereo) to take out the guess work!!

Neutral

89d12e18.jpg

3rd

70cf5cc0.jpg

4th

e11c4aa6.jpg

if we can put a guid together showing standard shifter throws trd, c's, ccm etc

So if anyone has another short shifter or standard and would like to add to that would be mega!

Standard Shifter

N-3rd

N-4th

3-4

TRD

N-3rd

N-4th

3-4

C's

N-3rd

N-4th

3-4

TC

N-3rd 48mm

N-4th 45mm

3-4 93mm

CCM

N-3rd

N-4th

3-4

if people add it to the list ill edit them all into the first post!

Rob

Different gearknobs could affect the results ;)

My money is on the TC being the shortest. But the question is, is the shortest the best? Not always the case imo. The TRD isn't shorter than the TC but it's nicer to drive with.

as long as you measure the same point ie i went from the horizontal line of the gear knob on all three as long as you use the same point on any shifter for all three measure ments they will give the same results!!!

Im guessing all your looking for is the measurement from neutral to the gears, so no matter what gear knob you have aslong as you use the same part of it for the measurements it wont matter ;)

I have a TC and think its awesome, i love it ;)

I need a shortshifter in my life again, miss my TRD ;)

I sold mine for £90 I was kicking myself because the gear know alone is £90 on TM Developments!!!!

Which Lucky basterd got that bargain ? I bet he was a right sexy fucker with a knob like seabiscuit too !!