Persuaded my Bro to get an SR!!!

Off to Crawley tomorrow morning as my little brother has come round to my way of thinking and is hopefully gonna buy a white SR! Woohoooo! It'll be his first car and he's already got plans to do almost exactly what I did to mine the fooking copycat but hey it'll look good so I dont mind... Black Speedlines and PI springs FTW!

Its got 74k on the clock, S plate and looks tidy from the pics... completely boggo standard! Its up for £1300 so we shall see what happens when we get there. I will get some pics up of it tomorrow! Think I'm more excited than him haha!

Ahhh what a carry on!

Driven over 500km today in total!! Got to the one in Crawley and it wasn't upto the standard I expected! Needed a lot of bodywork correction - Covered in stonechips, dent in front wing, scuffs on both bumpers and to top it off paintwork was as about as shiny as a piece of A4 paper! looked like it had never been polished in its whole life! Plus I suspect the HG is gone and it did not pull at all, felt so slow compared to my old SR! He's absolutely gutted bless him but at least he hasnt bought a shed so he's alright I think :)

Not to be beaten, on the way back we stopped in on another one for sale that was in East London and that was looking hopeful until he opened the bonnet...wires and oil residue absolutely everywhere!! And I could of actually fit my head up the exhaust Im sure of it! So all in all, a shitty day tbh B)

Ahhh what a carry on!

Driven over 500km today in total!! Got to the one in Crawley and it wasn't upto the standard I expected! Needed a lot of bodywork correction - Covered in stonechips, dent in front wing, scuffs on both bumpers and to top it off paintwork was as about as shiny as a piece of A4 paper! looked like it had never been polished in its whole life! Plus I suspect the HG is gone and it did not pull at all, felt so slow compared to my old SR! He's absolutely gutted bless him but at least he hasnt bought a shed so he's alright I think :)

Not to be beaten, on the way back we stopped in on another one for sale that was in East London and that was looking hopeful until he opened the bonnet...wires and oil residue absolutely everywhere!! And I could of actually fit my head up the exhaust Im sure of it! So all in all, a shitty day tbh B)

Gutted for you matey.

SR are hard to find especially in good nick.

I still regret the day i sold mine B)