is my cluch okay to drive on?

hi guys today i was driving my car and it felt strange... i was in 2nd gear then put my foot down and the revs picked rite up but not much go at all?

dose this mean the cluch is slipping? its only when i floor it , it happens but when i drive it normaly its okay?

just need some advice as i cant afford to change my cluck for another month :/ recon it will be ok to drive normaly till then?

cheers josh

yeah keep car stationary with handbrake put car in third or fourth use right foot heel and toe on brake and accelerator pedal at same time raise the revs and apply pressure on brake pedal and ease the foot off the clutch (left foot) if engine stalls then clutch not slipping bad but if it doesnt change the the clutch is fooked

That all depends on how you drive it. even driving it very conservatively, it wont last forever, because it is going to slip some no matter what, but the easier you drive it, and the less you slip it when stopped, the longer it will last.