Was thinking this earlier, how wierd lol

Yep starts on the 11 March, 1st practice day with race on the 13th,

Cant wait for the new season, f1 has a come a long way the last few years, nice to see the sport is so much more competitive instead of just 1 bloke winning all the time!!!

I think its impossible to make predictions as the cars/drivers are soo good now, think it will be same faces as last year, with Schumacher having a good one too!!

Yeh cant wait! Should be a good close season this year!

Theyve brought out some new rules aswell which could mix thing up abit for the teams.

@ durmz: Nah there not the new cars bud. they have bridgestone on. the new tyre sponser is potenza :mellow:

Joe

It's gonna be a good one i think...

They've got Adjustable rear wings that the drivers car adjust from inside the car.. Which is hopefully gonna help with better and more overtaking.. Plus they've got KERS back which will help even more :)

And they've scrapped the Team orders rule... Which i think could be annoying but atleast they are aloud to do it now so won't have all the fuss like last year with Ferrari..

And Pirelli's are doing the Tyres this year :mellow:

It's gonna be a good one i think...

They've got Adjustable rear wings that the drivers car adjust from inside the car.. Which is hopefully gonna help with better and more overtaking.. Plus they've got KERS back which will help even more :)

And they've scrapped the Team orders rule... Which i think could be annoying but atleast they are aloud to do it now so won't have all the fuss like last year with Ferrari..

And Pirelli's are doing the Tyres this year :mellow:

My bad! I could of sworn that it was potenza haha. I knew it began with a p anyhow

Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched it this morning the rear wing makes it interesting as does the KERS, they are really struggling with the Prirelli's though, think its going to be a good race tomorrow I'll be at 7am watching it :blush:

At first I thought it was 5am, then it says 6. So the race will start an hour after. Lewis says 7. Haha.

I don't know when to get up?

Clocks go forward too. Well, they have done.

Wasn't as much fun and action as i was hoping for with it being the start of the session. It just amused me how all the top drivers and teams destroyed their tyres and the new kid on the block managed just 1 stop on his.