Quick check list..

Hey, so I've decided to actually start and make a progress on my gt turbo finally after a year of ownership. Progress will be slow however due to being a student. I'm ideally looking to achieve the 180bhp mark and was wondering from the list below of what I need to get if I'm heading in the right direction. Most of this I've got from looking on here but just double checking before I start to order things. Also is the following brake set up suitable?

Brakes - EBC Turbo Groove Sport front discs, EBC Yellow stuff front pads, Rear Discs and pads and TMD

stainless steel braided brake lines.

Engine - Hks Actuator, Electronic boost controller, Fuel cut defender, Magnecor Ignition Leads, Ngk indium spark plugs.

Then will I be ready to turn up the boost to about 1. bar?

My gt is the 1993 model and has the ct9 turbo, uprated manifold, exhaust system and decat and a dump valve and the fmic I recieved today from cjperformance <_<

Any help would be appreciated and I'll start a build thread in the next few days when ive recieved a few more parts.

Hey, so I've decided to actually start and make a progress on my gt turbo finally after a year of ownership. Progress will be slow however due to being a student. I'm ideally looking to achieve the 180bhp mark and was wondering from the list below of what I need to get if I'm heading in the right direction. Most of this I've got from looking on here but just double checking before I start to order things. Also is the following brake set up suitable?

Brakes - EBC Turbo Groove Sport front discs, EBC Yellow stuff front pads, Rear Discs and pads and TMD

stainless steel braided brake lines.

Engine - Hks Actuator, Electronic boost controller, Fuel cut defender, Magnecor Ignition Leads, Ngk indium spark plugs.

Then will I be ready to turn up the boost to about 1. bar?

My gt is the 1993 model and has the ct9 turbo, uprated manifold, exhaust system and decat and a dump valve and the fmic I recieved today from cjperformance ^_^

Any help would be appreciated and I'll start a build thread in the next few days when ive recieved a few more parts.

Glad to see you have thought about the brakes <_<

You'll also need a rising rate fuel pressure regulator RRFPR if you aren't getting a new ECU, and a braided oil feed for the turbo is recommended

^^^ as above depending on what your looking for BHP wise either Plug N Play or e-mange ecu's will be the next step.

John

As said when running a FCD you will need an adjustable FPR and a rolling road tune as the ECU will be tricked into running lean by the FCD. Very crude way of tuning and wont last long garunteed.

Save and get a plug and play ECU or piggy back like the emanage.

Ok cheers guys I'll get saving, looking for about 180bhp really so my long term plan was to get one anyway. Next week it will be having the new fmic fitted, a full service with belts, plugs ect and just a good check all round really. Thanks <_<