i wont be able to have them fitted saturday liam, i dont get paid til friday :/ i cant buy it til friday so the spigots and flush bolts wont be here by sat, but they should be on within the week, BUT, big but, im questioning wether the spokes are going to catch the levin carriers on the front :/

Do you still want the tyres fitting though mate? Dont mind doing them for free mate, and are you still wanting the alignment doing or is that a no go either?

Theres only one way to found out about them catching dude, if they dont fit just sell them on at a profit. Simples. :lol:

yeah still up for having them fitted, ordered the spigots, and about to order the wheel nuts too, so they can be fitted asap, if the catch ill space them a little bit, gunna see it they catch tomorrow

urm alignment wont be needed, because i havent had time to fit the panhard rod yet, so ill have that done at a later date

cheers for the freebie though dude :p

stripped the car today too :lol:

Awesome no worries then mate, not a problem gonna be spending ages doing a Fast road set-up on a Ibiza anyway :lol:

Can still fit them mate, no bother, least i can do with you coming all the way to fetch the bits.