Right I have a spare Glanza box, well it came out of Glanza, so firstly is there anyway to identify whether its a C52 (GT) or C56(Glanza) gearbox? I havent had a good look of it yet.

Reason I ask is my box leaks a little bit so wondering if its worth overhauling the Glanza box and fitting my TRD diff in there?

It is the Glanza with the better ratios isnt it or have I got it the wrong way around?

Anyway post your opinions below :)

em i think the glanza one has better gear ratio... might be wrong.

i queried about a standard gearbox from a 4efe and i think it was idrees thats told me they have good ratios, think 1st, 2nd and 4th are longer, 3rd and 5th are shorter. might be wrong?

but i dont think theres anyway telling them apart? but yet again i might be wrong so im help haha! sorry!

It was me who said about the n/a box

Im not wanting to get another box just want to know if its worth building this Glanza box which is just lying around

Has anyone experienced both boxes in the same car and is it worth changing?

If not the Glanza box will be going for sale soon

I never said anything about N/A boxes :lol: all I know is the Glanza box has shorter 3rd and 4th, so will be more suited to track imo whereas the C52 (GT) could be better for the strip.

sorry dude sure u said something like that in one of my thread must'be miss read it... lol!