Black Ops new maps and zombie level

I dint even know they brought a new map out! I've got to round 32 by myself on kino der toten. So I hope I can do similar on this new one when I get it ;)

Solo is WAY too easy, i got to 39 by myself before i got bored.

My best is 33 with another guy, now that was insane!

you all go on about jerky aiming ect and i totaly agree on both platforms,

thats why real gamers play on pc, this is where FPS's originated. its so much more precise with a mouse and the game play is way faster - and no, before someone says, its not easier as everyone has this advantage!

Get counter-strike source - ul be addicted for years!

Solo is WAY too easy, i got to 39 by myself before i got bored.

My best is 33 with another guy, now that was insane!

Yeah it is way easier on solo. I could have gotten further but I got stuck on a wall (If ya know what I mean where you randomly can't move and get stuck)

It sucked!

Upgraded Ray gun, RPK and Monkey Bombs for the EPIC win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it is way easier on solo. I could have gotten further but I got stuck on a wall (If ya know what I mean where you randomly can't move and get stuck)

It sucked!

Upgraded Ray gun, RPK and Monkey Bombs for the EPIC win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i know them bastard moments ;)

My load out is always Thunder Gun/Zeus Cannon, Skullcrusher and Monkeys. Always gets me far! Only thing that kills me when team mates bump into each other and we get bummed.

Zombies (cod) pawns L4D

I love COD i really do........ however L4D is probably the best game I've ever played me and socks has been playing it for like 2 years now and arnt far from completeing every achievement on both :)

but il deffo get these new maps for a look :D

Berlin Wall is rapidly becoming a favourite map, love it to bits.

Sparks, I'll join you in about 2-3 hours if you're still online!

Also, I second Ryan with his call out for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. Seriously good game, and I'm not that fond of the whole zombie genre etc (I have L4D on my Steam account, and hardly play the thing)