this is at the scrap yard

There a gas shock mate, for oe replacement.

On another note, that engine looks foooked:( no oil filler cap! and no bonnet as well by the looks of it lol

that engine would be perfect to go forged and i assume that engine will be cheap :D

There a gas shock mate, for oe replacement.

On another note, that engine looks foooked:( no oil filler cap! and no bonnet as well by the looks of it lol

whats gas shock? are they lowering spring and good shocks or just shit ones, are they good enough to get off?

and answer for both ..

there is a bonnet its on lol problem with engine if you look in 4th plug to right the lead isnt in because there is a hole in the block or somthing cant remember what they said lol so pretty screwed!

Hey man, il have the bootlock mechanism from it if you can?

Open the boot using the lever in the footwell and theres two bolts and a pully thing holding it in. Get the pully thing off of the plastic clips, then unscrew the two 10mm bolts and its off. Probs get away with pocket jobbie and il buy it off you?

Also the foglight button.. Thin flat-head screwdriver and lever it out, if you can cut the wire on the back with about 5ish cm of wire please?

Muchos thankyos

Hey man, il have the bootlock mechanism from it if you can?

Open the boot using the lever in the footwell and theres two bolts and a pully thing holding it in. Get the pully thing off of the plastic clips, then unscrew the two 10mm bolts and its off. Probs get away with pocket jobbie and il buy it off you?

Also the foglight button.. Thin flat-head screwdriver and lever it out, if you can cut the wire on the back with about 5ish cm of wire please?

Muchos thankyos

see what i can do for you matey :D

What seats are in it? If they are leather, can you price me up on front and back seats + doorcards please?

Cheers me dears :)

galliana got your bits you wanted!! got up at 8 exspecilly to go down there :D

the seats are shape of the Ep91 blue/green interior

im on phone atm

PM ME I WILL GET THE PICTURES SENT TO YOU TO CONFIRM THEY ARE WHAT YOU WANTED!

No worries on the seats, after the grey leather ones that were optional. Never mind.

Drop me a line when you get the pics up or find me on facebook ( Sam Jarvis - Taunton, Somerset ) and send them across.

I can't pay until the end of the month as I have just changed jobs, but as soon as the 28th comes by, il take them off your hands. There was no real hurry for them in the first place :D

Cheers for that bro, if your at JAE next year il grab you a few beers for your waking up early!