Yet another problem... rattling noise from engine...

doubt it buddy, if they thought it was running okay they wouldnt have bothered

might have just happened though bud? but deffo keep an eye out for a cheap fte, but make sure you know its been running, and go have a listen (if possible)

thank you ryan... if you see any cheap ones please let me know... i cant afford to have car off rd for long....

bottom end's can go any time so hard to blame nick for that like dude, but i would'nt be paying 1200 labour again for a few hour's work, these are starlets not bmw dealership labour price's!!!! :)

im not blaming nick at all... just soo frustrated as all I've had is problem after problem after problem and only had car for a week... A WEEK!!!

thats the problems with conversions dude, anything can go wrong

give him a ring and ask him if he'll charge to check it, unlike what happened to me last time i took my car to a garage!

only wanted the wiring done for the paseo dials, and ended up with a £90 bill in the end for 2 hours work, which i supplied the wiring diagram for

You have no luck mate at all get looking for an engine there is a guy not far from us selling complete engines HOWEVER they are about £600 but they are mint engines get what you pay for Marks just bought one. If your interested i will speak with Mark and get the address.

thats the problems with conversions dude, anything can go wrong

give him a ring and ask him if he'll charge to check it, unlike what happened to me last time i took my car to a garage!

only wanted the wiring done for the paseo dials, and ended up with a £90 bill in the end for 2 hours work, which i supplied the wiring diagram for

i pmd him with a link to the video and phoned him, he said he will listen to it asap as he has no speakers @ work and let me know...