Anyone else on Here that likes Shooting/Hunting?

Got my First gun when i was 14 i got a little Air rifle .22 BSA Meteor

bsa_meteor.jpg

Last Year i got into my shooting abit more and Got my Shotgun Licence i bought a Baikal 12 Bore O/U

Baikal12.jpg

Now for some reason im into my Rifle Shooting so ive just applied for my Firearms Licence...

Went to my mates Dad's Yesterday and put down a Deposit on My first Rifle

Fully Synthetic .22 Mossberg 702 10 Shot Semi-Automatic Rimfire Rifle

Mossberg_702_Plinkster.jpg

Obviously to get your FAC you need a reasonable amount of Land so on the off chance i thought id approach a few local farmers 3 out of the 5 agreed to let me shoot on their Land and this is what i came home with that day.

ChilliFarm-Boundaries-1.jpg

BarfrestoneCourtFarmBoudaries.jpg

ShepherdswellLandBoundaries.jpg

i used to do quite alot of shooting, never really hit much though haha. i lived on a farm years ago and i just had a crappy chinese air rifle but i got a few odd bits like crows if i was really close, got a duck with it once, and a chicken but that was an accident, nearly a dog too lol. i used to like shooting rats at night best but found it really hard as they move so quick and never return to the same place after you kill one somewhere. also had the use of a 16 shot semi auto repeater .22 used to get alot of rabbits with that shooting off the roof of the pickup.

i had to use for a shot gun but never bothered with it. got an old black powder shot gun also that doesnt half fire some flames out the barrel!

i got rid of my old Chinese air rifle a few years ago as someone offered me silly money for what it was worth. so i bought one of those ratcatchers with a half decent scope on it, i set the scope up and thats about all ive used it for.

used to have a laugh hiding under bushes and stuff when the game keeper was checking the grounds :D haha

Ahhh i px'd my Ratcatcher for my Shotgun lol i used to love it although the co2 can get expensive if you use it alot! alot in all fairness i didnt find the 9ft/lb very entertaining so im going for the 1000ft/lb now and see what happens lol

im into my shooting rather big just in the middle off getting my shotgun liscence but atm im just shooting rabbits ect i have a weirached hw100 .22

parts027.jpg

and only last week i picked up my new bsa R-10 .22

gun009.jpg

sorry bout the pics if ther not very clear i baisicly atm am just shooting rabbits,crows,rats ect. i used to use a pump to charge the guns took for ever and killed me so i naw have mooved on to the lovley diving bottle set up so nice and quick to fill up lol

Used to be into shooting alot more than i am now, not been for ages, got a 22 air rifle, used to do abit of ratting round the back of my mates house where there was a big abandoned farm at night.

Loved shooting the rats lol used to climb onto the hay bails, with a lamp, and just sit there and pic them off, a little cat food as bait, used to fill bucket loads haha

My mate has got permission to shoot on a few local farms as well as a local golf course, always at night though with a lamp, so much fun smashing the rabbits lol

But now hes got a 22 bullet rifle, very similar to the one at the top, with a big fuck off lamp and i dont have a chance lol he always gets there first!!

I do a bit of clay pidgeon shooting, got a 32" browning gt 12 bore, a bsa airsporter, webley excel and just sold my model 34 diana .22 a month or so ago.

shooting the clay's is a tad expensive though if you make a day of it!

I got my first gun when I was 15 and it was a red rider bb gun .177Caliber

then when I turned 16 I got a Daisy Powerline 1000S(1000fps .177Cal pellets and darts.)

when I turned 19, I joined the navy and now get to shoot an M16, a Mk43, a M500 12 ga shotgun, and a 9mm pistol. also I have had the pleasure of shooting my stepdad's collection of darrengers, and my youth minister's Winchester 300Mag.