Strut brace compatibility

Would a glanza front strut brace fit on the rear in an ep91?

Im getting an ultra racing strut brace for the front and was thinking what to do with my old glanza one.

If it wont fit how much modification would it need? e.g cutting or re-drilling

I have access to a welder if it needs a little bit of changing.

yeah best way is to sell the original front one.....up to you the optional extra ones are around £100 but are usually incomplete i.e have the strut caps missing or the bottom plastic piece isn`t included

all of which doesnt matter if your rear is stripped out?

id just go aftermarket much easier and quicker!

because yours is an n/a the 3 point will be useless because theres only 2 points for the rear brace to attatch to and thats the top of the struts

i have this beauty, its adjustable so you can tighten it too, which imo is better than a fixed strut.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Starlet-Cynos-Paseo-...=item2ea1cec688

or theres this ultra racing 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Star...sQ5fAccessories

yours is a 5 door n/a right? you wont have the 3rd point to mount it to dude, alot of members have tried, only thing you can do for the 3 point is get the 3rd point welded in, just buy a 2 point strut, because if you start cutting stuff up it compromises its stability, not like a rear strut is a safety device, but im sure there will be less chance of it functioning properly when its been cut up

Just rechecked and your right mine doesn't come with the 3rd mount.

I already have someone interested in my glanza front brace and am on the lookout for a decent aftermarket rear one.

Im really tempted to go for the one you pointed out earlier. Ill probably go for this one in Metallic Red.

Just rechecked and your right mine doesn't come with the 3rd mount.

I already have someone interested in my glanza front brace and am on the lookout for a decent aftermarket rear one.

Im really tempted to go for the one you pointed out earlier. Ill probably go for this one in Metallic Red.

mines metallic red too :lol:

gunna respray the ends purple to match my c-pillar bar though