crashed myyy starlet :(

take it to a local bodyshop get them to look at it

i would say get it put on a jig to straighten the chassis, and the new ask them to put a new slam panel in then your source the bumper and other parts will set you back 1k but worth it

fixable matey easy

You will need as folows:

New crash bar

Chop the front bars off of a starlet I think they are welded get it home break the welds weld it on too yours

And most importantly a create of beer to keep you and your mates happy

Job done

Kurt

yeah havinhg something rusted and replacing the rotten part is different to having a totall bent chasis and raplcing a small part of it leaving the rest bent

i work in accident repair and no what im talking about

get that car on a jig or it will not pass MOT with a bent chasis and twisted suspension

if i was you i would get it checked out by someone who knows crash damage cars, the chassis is the main part that will need to be looked at because it looks high impact

look at other things your self like do your doors open and shut okay, no rubbing??? bonnet hinge area okay??

i also work in accident repair, just cuz it looks like its only the front of the chassis that damaged doesnt mean thats the only damage, it could be damaged further back, u NEED to put it on a jig to fix it.

Kurt i think your on about the cross members on the micra, thats not part of the chassis, u dont need a jig to put a new one on.

Needs jigging lad that leg looks well bent out of alignment will cost you a few quid to straighten her out it's not just a matter of chopping the front bar off and welding a new one in because your car will just chew the tires off unless the chassis leg is returned to its original position not to mention being dangerous

i also work in accident repair, just cuz it looks like its only the front of the chassis that damaged doesnt mean thats the only damage, it could be damaged further back, u NEED to put it on a jig to fix it.

Kurt i think your on about the cross members on the micra, thats not part of the chassis, u dont need a jig to put a new one on.

thats the one matey some times i am so fucking tired and dont know what im on about

kurt