car is missfiring......HELP

hey guys wel baisicly i got my car remapped the other day by nick tunning developments and baisicly the day it was remapped i drove it back to the hotel with no issues wich was a good 1 hour drive the the next morning i drove home the car was missfiring ect very bad hessitating and stuttering so i phoned nick he said its plugs or leads so i orderd a new set off ngk iridiums fitted them my ht leads are only 5 momnths old magnecore ones so i the took the dizzy off cleaned it messed with the leads ect and baisicly its better but the car still missfires a bit is this anything to do with nicks mapping? or coinsidence? as i dont want to phone him pointing the finger! but wat do you think is it somthing to do with the fuelling and mapp or just somthing like ht leads or the coil??????

any help is much appriciated

mine started doin this, misfiring not long after id fitted the new engine etc, turns out one of the leads was earthing on the engine and causing the misfire. so temporary to see if it sorted i put insulation tape round it, until i order my new leads,

p.s guys, its only for moving round the yard etc lol :)

mine started doin this, misfiring not long after id fitted the new engine etc, turns out one of the leads was earthing on the engine and causing the misfire. so temporary to see if it sorted i put insulation tape round it, until i order my new leads,

p.s guys, its only for moving round the yard etc lol :)

chears for that dan just very confused as i dont know weather it could be sumin nick has done with fuelling or sumin along those lines as the leads are still like new

chears for that dan just very confused as i dont know weather it could be sumin nick has done with fuelling or sumin along those lines as the leads are still like new

only one way too find out dude.. start of checking the cheapest option. the leads,

incase u go through everything again and its the same and originates back too the simple things

:)

whack wd-40 on the leads, clean them up-then see. Check your injectors ares sealed correctly and in fact plugged in properly lol. check fr other air leaks etc.

Mitch

ye mate i have put some on the leads and cleaned them up gna check my injectors tmoz thou chears for that

answer ya phone homo!

try naw gay boi

as said above... start with the cheaper stuff first.... are your old leads ok? switch them around, see what happens?

aye im gna try bang some standard ones back in but dno as these ones are like new any way

so what we are all basically saying is get your arse out of bed , get outside and do it now.. 5 minute job :)

ring pirate :)

will do it tmoz u bellend its raining lol