Turbo Timer + Remote locking

on my glanza, i have a blitz dual mode turbo timer

i also have the standard remote locking.

however, when the turbo timer is counting down the remote locking doesnt work.

central locking from the key does

does anyone know if there is a wiring adjustment or something i can do to make this work?

its annoying to have to lock it with the key when the turbo timer is on, if im in a rush or whatever

thanks

mines like this also its a rite carry having to wait til it counts dwn to arm me alarm would be good to find away round it like

ive googled it, and a couple of people have suggested either a diode somewhere (nobody ever says where) or making it so the turbo timer doesnt power the ignition (surely that is required to run the car).

the problem is more general, as in you cant lock the car from the fob with the keys in the ignition either.

so one other suggestion is to disconnect the ignition wire to the Central locking unit, so the unit always thinks the ignition is always off. this makes sense, although as it is inbuilt to the car is there a seperate central/remote locking unit or is it run off info sent to the ecu?

does anyone have any wiring diagrams for that part of the car? i might try and have a look trhough

So here we go, more information

Yeah, this is old skool Jon. The system isn't an immobiliser - it's just a remote locking feature.

The system consists of a control unit which resides behind the dash on the drivers side, a receiver built into the interior mirror and the remote key fob used to operate it all.

If you look up part number 89742-10010 and ask the lads in the workshop if they can find any info on coding one of those in we might have some luck. I'd bet it's a simple procedure of key presses or something but that's a wild guess.

Jay

from here:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...ing-on-a-Glanza

Ok, putting that number in a well known toyota diy website, and having a look at the diagrams, you can see there are 3 bits to the Glanza OEM locking

allzd.jpg

The remote: part number 89742‑10010

the mirror "reciever" 897421

And what i can only presume is the 'brains' located in the dash, which tells me to refer to Figure 84-01.

so following through the figure 84-01, and anybody got any idea what the hell im looking at:

fige.jpg

I hope im getting closer, the plan is to decode what im looking at here, find the 'brains' of the standard locking system and apply the same method as at that scooby forum above

so guys, any idea what figure 84-01 is showing me?

i wouldnt either bother trying to stop this from happening

the guys who fitted my alarmallhave turbo timers and are trying to figure out away to engage the alrm with the turbo timer on, they found the only way the believe to do this but it has caused problem after problem and sets the alarm of constantly

just sit in the car for one minute whilst the turbo timer counts down thats all i do