I've got my front mount intercooler now and I was wondering if anyone located in South Yorkshire would help me fit it? Reason I ask is because I would like to learn how to do it myself in the process of fitting this one rather than take it somewhere to be done. Obviously I will throw some money your way, just thought it was worth asking? I'm in Doncaster and it would be fitted to my EP82. Any help would be really appreciated :)

start with the actual cooler, and put everything together, but DO NOT tighten it up untill its all sitting nice...

90% of the boost leaks i have seen are due to people starting at one end of the pipework and making something not seal up properly....

if u start in the middle and work your way to each end, u have a better chance of it sealing right

if you fancy a drive out to south cumbria mate then il do it for you and you wouldnt hav to pay me out as ive got a broken foot il just tell you what to do and you can use my tools and il watch :) . that way you will learn, as your doing it.lol

bit of a drive though but offers there, il even make you a brew. :)

Daz, come help me build my Starlet? Give you something to do rather than take the piss outta me :)

if you bring it to me thats fine but i carnt drive so carnt get there! lol ive got a double garage! :)

165185_474311988284_508838284_5985618_1248641_n.jpg

and just to clear somthing up, i would still take the piss out of you but just to your face :(:)

You don't need a lot of tools.

Sockets, Spanners, Screwdrivers and a Stanley to cut some fairing to help locate pipework.

and yes make sure you tighten the clamps properly like i didn't and had to limp home after taking it for a test... lol :)