Ep91 Glanza V Knocking/Dinging Sound on Full lock

Hi people hopefully someone could help me out?

My glanza v is sitting pretty low and am having a problem with it only on full lock. To get an idea of ride height pic is below:

SDC11354.jpg

Basically if i put the car on full lock there is no noises, the noise doesn't happen until i pull away on full lock, it sounds like a massive " ting" sound as you have hit a piece of metal with a hammer? Sounds almost like something shears a bolt and comes from around the suspension strut area? Im running bc coilovers and a whiteline farb but even before i changed the rollbar i had the same problem.

Gearbox mounts have been replaced, driveshafts look good + plus i raised the car up high with jack and started car and checked if there were any clearance issues all seemed well? Could the car be to low and stress the driveshafts on full lock?

can you recommend me anything to check?

thanks all

max

they look mint like the boots and that look fine? i dunno? probably is that as its well common, still unsure is this a costly repair? and would the garage not have notcided a problem with this when chnaging my clutch as i had this done recently i wa shaving the same problem beofre and its doing this turning left or right?

true bean im proper lazy i need to do this anyway as my exhaust is catching on the car park post. is there guide to setting coilovers as im a complete "joey" when it comes to using tools etc, i know its fairly easy. I have seen glanzas lower than my car and they dont seem to have the same problem?

thanks for reply

its doin it on full lock either way and sound will come from either side depending on which way im turning. would this not have been checked during a clutch change? and it makes me think its not cv joint as it both sides and i have no knocking or anything its one single "kaaa- ting" sound?

my does the exact same noise, its defiantly the springs, the ting sound that is, myne knocks a little but i think its my cv joint, the ting sound is only when im parking, just dont know how its doing it!

yeah its 100% the springs that ting it sounds like it comes from the coilovers

my does the exact same noise, its defiantly the springs, the ting sound that is, myne knocks a little but i think its my cv joint, the ting sound is only when im parking, just dont know how its doing it!

same here mate that ting is coming from the coilovers and sound slike spring? its doing my head in my cvs are fine in what is causing the coilovers to do that?