Problem with "quick shifting" help required

hi people having problem with my glanza, i had the clutch fitted few monthsa back now, and was told to bed it in which i didn't. (blitz active clutch) Clutch is all good and grips immense but im having a problem with shifting into second gear.

When i first had the clutch done i noticed the gearbox seemed extremely stiff when changing gears especially second (no crunches what so ever) i took the car back to dyno tech in erith and they said its a common thing with the evos the clutch pedal had not been aligned correctly and was not fully engaging the clutch. 5 min later he aligned peday checked selector cables jumped in with me whilst i took it for a drive. I noticed a huge improvement and was happy.

I went home reasonably happy and started to get used to the car, but its not the same it doesn't seem to have got any worse but its really hard to quick shift into second it feels like the clutch doesn't clear enough, i have a trd quickshift although it could be a ccm one? Is there anything to check ? can anyone help with this? im not mechanic person and my funds are real bad at the moment.

there is a huge delay from the gear stick coming out of gear and being allowed freely to slot in to second almost like trying to force a down change in from say 3rd to 1st at say 30mph (not that i would do something so stupid)

if there is someone local who could help or tell me what to start checking ? it more notceable in 2nd gear but its not the same as it was before i had clutch change feel stiff like lack of oil in the box perhaps anyway

plz help

and thanks max

sounds remotely like mine i had a clutch done and mine occasionally sticks in first if you sit with the clutch down too long. think mines a master cylinder so maybe have a look if thats leaking anywhere or if it feels like you lose pressure and it "sinks"