A'PEXi Turbo Timer, help please!

Hey Guys

I'm about to start fitting my A'PEXi Turbo Timer, but just have a few questions. Here's the wiring diagrams I got with it;

fe159bd5.jpg

Just wanted to know, on the top right where it says, Red, Blue, Green wires, are they in the ignition harness around the steering wheel section? (Haven't taken it apart yet so I dunno where the harness is exactly.

Are there Red, Blue, Green wires in the harness I can match the relay wires to?

Also It shows O2 sensor/ground wiring going from the relay into the ECU. Here's the diagram of the wiring diagram for the EP82 ECU (was in the instructions, labelled T3-a)

5f2c5152.jpg

I have a Mine's ECU I'm about to fit, can I/should I connect the White (O2 sensor) and Black (Ground) into the ECU harness?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Amjad

dude bit early for this haha - sorry to go off topic but pm me later if ya go for a drive with the mines n tell me what happend ;)

Will do when I get the chance :rolleyes:

Have you got an ignition harness for it, just a case of plugging it into that, one to the handbrake and an earth if need be?

The fuck is the o2 sensor for on a turbo timer?

No harness unfortunately, I just thought that's how the auto function would work? (Where it calculates the time to keep the engine running I mean) Or do you need something else for the auto function to work?