Hey, im currently fitting the FMIC to my GT and im having a few probs. Firstly I cant seem to get this pipe in line, it seems to be catching on the radiator whenever i try and stopping it going in place, has any body else had this problem or is it normally a tight fit?

wulanc.jpg

Also does this look right for this side?

10dzfya.jpg

Any help would be appreciated as I have never done anything like this before. Thanks :)

id send the fooker back and get a proper kit instead of fannying on get a jperformance exact same as the HDI hate it when you get things and they just do not fit like they should! pee-s me right off

where did you get its a shit kit? there were 10+ plus kits sold and there no issues do you have one of these or something and it let you down,didnt fit, just looked horrible? as i dont know where your getting your info

chris there is obviously something wrong there as above everyone has theirs fitted with no issues. ive sent a email there to james so im sure he will be in touch shortly when he gets it

yeah thats why i was wondering if it was just me being abit crap at fitting it or if anyone else had an issue. I dont have issues with the quality ect i was simply after some guidance with the fitting of it.

yeah i dont really know what the problem is, here is a pic of a kit fitted up and running does your hot pipe look like at a diff angle?

IMG_0010.jpg

na mate you have it the right way but by the looks of the fmic piping its not going to fit due to been shit! looks to be a hdi rep kinda piping

should be like this

22122009144.jpg

id send the fooker back and get a proper kit instead of fannying on get a jperformance exact same as the HDI hate it when you get things and they just do not fit like they should! pee-s me right off

^^^^first off not at all impressed with your attitude to be fair dude, bang out of line, i have been offline for a few days due to having no internet.so i have taken a lengthy trip to my parents to sort this out.just because you have haad issue over the last few weeks with stuff not fitting there is no need to shoot everyone else down. :)

@ turbo chris i have had no bad reports on these kits as yet and no one else has had any fitting issues.your turbo seems to be sitting at a bit more of an angle it may be that the housing has moved slightly.

if you have no joy please give me a ring on 07500081209 and i will sort some thing out for you.

here you go mate, now what do you think ive got wrong? because by these intructions everything is right. i did put it on 5 year ago so designs might have changed but at the time with the pipes that came in the kit it is the right way.

183126_10150091593928285_508838284_6480949_8196645_n.jpg

Autobahn instructions?

Tell me what pipes you have in the cold side please. As to me it looks way wrong, as the silicon joiner looks stretched...

here you go mate, now what do you think ive got wrong? because by these intructions everything is right. i did put it on 5 year ago so designs might have changed but at the time with the pipes that came in the kit it is the right way.

183126_10150091593928285_508838284_6480949_8196645_n.jpg

Autobahn instructions?

Tell me what pipes you have in the cold side please. As to me it looks way wrong, as the silicon joiner looks stretched...

yea autobahn, the three that are in the picture mate! it might be the picture but the joiner aint stretched at all.