I have Tein's and tbh they are so much nicer to drive with than just lowering springs IMO.

Havent sat in my car for 18months and when we towed it earlier it felt so much nicer than my sisters Starlet which is lowered 40mm on springs which just bounces all over the place :)

Coilys FTW

I have Tein's and tbh they are so much nicer to drive with than just lowering springs IMO.

Havent sat in my car for 18months and when we towed it earlier it felt so much nicer than my sisters Starlet which is lowered 40mm on springs which just bounces all over the place :)

Coilys FTW

My coilovers feel a lot better then my springs did so I agree with this.

But forget coilovers if your looking for comfort, you have to decide if its handling or comfort that you want tbh.

are coilys easy to fit and set up yourself? ive just bought some tein from the group buy should be here this week and dont know wether to attempt myself.

Im fairly confident i can fit them but have no idea how to set up

Once you've got the front wheels off there's a grand total of 6 bolts to undo on each side lol. The 3 on the topmount, two at the bottom of the damper and the bolt that holds the brake line to the damper. Undo them, drop the old strut out and put the coilover in and bolt it back up again :lol: Repeat on the otherside on the front and the rear is incredibly self explanatory from there on :D

Yea figured it would be easy getting to actualy get the shocks on it was more setting the ride height im not confident with, is it a case of fit them adjust to where i think, drop the car on the ground give it a drive and if not right jack it back up again and guess again? bit of trial and error? or is there a specific area i can adjust to so that i know itll be a decent height when i drop it down? doubt there is probs will be keep adjusting!