just wondering how much going td04 has cost everyone with a rough total?

i havent had much to do recently so been working out general cost.

bearing in mind i already had fmic (no td04 pipework though) complete with putting a new head on my engine its looking to be a lot more expensive than i first thought.

my wepr kit was 500 quid alone, ive already got a turbo and all water lines etc, so with completing my engine and getting it all mapped i think im looking on for about 1300 quid if not more, a lot more in fairness. along with maintenence of the car in general.

just wondered what other peoples rough costs have worked out to be, excluding brakes etc???

and more importantly, WAS IT WORTH IT??

rite answer should of done it alot sooner its mint tdo4 over the ct9 its just awesomeness! its not even mapped yet n all so thats going to be very very interesting as it goes like shit now!

yea been a bit pricey but been getting all the good gear so....

£2000 all in id say

Racetech kit £1150

EMU £400

Greddy 3 bar map sensor £30ish (still to buy)

Mapping £300

330cc injectors £80

injector seals £10

Plus my engine rebuild will be another few hundred, not to mention the FMIC, AVCR, Willwoods and everything else

Probably cost be £5k since I blew it up, expensive :lol:

Fmic-£132

Td04 manifold and decat-£189.99

Turbo- £75

Oil lines-£25

Gaskets-£22

Bracket for the td04 actuator- £25

Less then £500 in total its cost me.

sumwhere around £14k id say lol, my engine cost £5k when first built by special engine services for dale_b then I've added and improved the spec further so near £7k engine, fmic £250, manifold turbo kit ect was £450 now £700 as im going wepr and vf series, £000's on handaling/stopping/structure of the car with cage and struts etc around £800 on fuling/ignition etc depends how much power you want realy, if you want loads then it can alter the cost of a whole project, adds up so quick over 4/5 years :lol:

lol i know what you mean, ive spent a bomb this morning on it, but it seems to be the only thing i spend money on now, didnt get the mrs owt yesterday, and im in bad need of some new clothes lol cant afford it because the car has it all

Lol sounds all to simlar, i spend for me on my birthday, the gf on her birthday and aniversary, and the car has at least two if not more birthdays a month!! But i dont realy drink or go out much, just spend on the car and hang with the gf at home or my mates while we work on one of our cars haha

Lol sounds all to simlar, i spend for me on my birthday, the gf on her birthday and aniversary, and the car has at least two if not more birthdays a month!! But i dont realy drink or go out much, just spend on the car and hang with the gf at home or my mates while we work on one of our cars haha

ar some1 else that does the exact same as me! :wub::p

^^^ got to much money lol

im looking for about 200-220 brake, so not going stupid :wub:

Run it on a CT9/Hybrid, plug an play, 1 bar etc, saw 200 bhp at RR day last year on a couple of Starlets running those mods on standard internals :p

Easy to get drawn in chasing big figures.

Think mine is running similar to the above hopefully, one of the must haves was the brake up grade :) went twin pot Levins to keep cost down

John