Hey everybody.

Quick question is, i need to take the cams out before i remove the head bolts and head, Now...

How do i set the cams to neutral timing? So i no when the new head goes on i can just put the new cams in and the timing should be okay?

Ive been told that there is a dimple on both scissor gears on the end of the cams? So far i can only find one dimple? Anybody else had any experience on how to do it?

Thanks alot,

Phil

the dimples your looking for are on the inside face of the camgears .

and if i remember correctly u need to align the big dot on one gear to the 2 little dots on the other. sure thats the way it went.

dont forget to put a bolt in the exhaust gear to keep the tension on the gear tensioner

the dimples your looking for are on the inside face of the camgears .

and if i remember correctly u need to align the big dot on one gear to the 2 little dots on the other. sure thats the way it went.

dont forget to put a bolt in the exhaust gear to keep the tension on the gear tensioner

from what i can see tho there is only 1 big dimple i cant seem to find the 2 littler ones?

How & were do/is the exhaust gear?

Sorry for the nub comments just i'm trying to do it all myself and just wanna make sure i do it right...

Phil