At Idrees's request i have deleted all irrlevant posts, except for the ones that compliment Alena, i think thats fair as she was insulted for no reason and its only fair to leave the compliments up, to which i will ad that i too think she's an attractive young woman with a healthy interest in cars and peircings which is AWESOME by me, Craig is a lucky guy.

inow some folk wanted the posts left up but at the end of the day Idrees started a thread about his meet and it was hi-jacked with total wank. On this note i invite the chap who started this all off to go to 'Nanglebadger's work in Progess' in the extreem ep rides section and i extend an invitation for u to try to ruin ME boy! Please...

Now, back on topic, any irrelevantposts in this thread will be deleted, if u want to slag I've told u where to find me.

That looks like a bloody awesome meet dude u should be very very proud of urself!!!!!!!! The SR looks awesome mate!!

And as for the livesports kitted V, i think I've sex wee'd my underwear!

Phil.

Thanks for cleaning it up Phil, looks nice and clean now!! And cheers for comment on the car :rolleyes:

the Livesports is Akki's (Glanza-V) -- Sexual!! He's after some 16" Advans for it which will take it to the next level!!

aww thank you guys, i'm blushing! sadly Craig and i are no longer together, seeing as i'll have a lot of other commitments soon (like moving to London for uni etc), but i may still continue to visit and gain knowledge. :rolleyes: x

• 2 weeks later...
aww thank you guys, i'm blushing! sadly Craig and i are no longer together, seeing as i'll have a lot of other commitments soon (like moving to London for uni etc), but i may still continue to visit and gain knowledge. :p x

Never knew that A.

All the best for the future.

Hopefully you can still be friends with all of us :lol:

Joz